Monday, January 25, 2010

L.O.V.E

Hello.
Been two whole weeks without updating this dead... thing.
School's been... ahem... Normal.
It's getting boring that's all.
BM is a waste of time. I do not like playing charades and what more in BM ! Testing my patience.
Got a part of a corrupted police after an acting audition on Friday, highway to hell. Yes the police is gonna die.
Bad, corruption is bad.

I need time to experiment new recipes. Cooking bolognaise later for lunch tomorrow. Or is it bolognese ?

I do not like this topic of science I'm doing now .... Not the stars, counting their brightness and distance in between.

Stars shining bright above you,
Night breezes seem to whisper I love you.

I know this is not gonna be labeled "Update" again. But it's close to it.

I want mamak breakfast with you.
I want a cooking fest with the both of you.
I want to watch a dozen or more movies with you.
I want to play Wii with all of you.
So where're you ?
Don't leave me here hanging.

Signing off with virtual hugs,
Blessed days everyone,
Till the next post,
Stay tuned.

3 comments:

sarah said...

ahem.. who is this "you's" i wonder!! better tell me!! lol!! hahaha..

jing ling said...

you? who you?

*in the smallest font ever*....
"sometimes, it's good to write the names out."

Unknown said...

Haha. All of you. Each statement to each of you. Heh.