Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sleigh Ride

Been going out running errands with mom.
And just so freaking psycho incident happened just an hour ago.
Might as well type it out while it's blood dripping fresh in my mind.
Was in Sea Park, gonna pick up my jeans and pants form the seamstress and my mom parked below this lamp post which was side front of a house. I was in the car while waiting for mom to go pick the pants up, this man came to the passenger side of the door and making signs bout moving the car. Heck I can't drive, so I called my mom right away.
This crazy fella can't wait for a call to be picked up and went to the drivers side, rambled on the window. Of course I was scared, what the heck was he trying to do ?!
Thank God, mom came put and he backed off.
Oh no this wasn't the end.
Although mom did apologize, he went in and grabbed an umbrella and came out like he wants to fight while mom was reversing the car to the seamstress house ( which was beside the crazyman's)
What a ride.
Makes me want to pin him down to the ground.

For updates, I'm really lazy ... to upload photos. Hehe.
Long weekend to go.

Merry Christmas everyone. =)

2 comments:

sarah said...

oh goshhh psycho alright!! :S

AChildOfHim said...

Yala. Damn scary.