Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Magnificent

One week left ! Oh yeah one week.
Three more nights in US, one on the plane, two in HK. =D
How's everyone doing ?
Bet everyone's lazing and hoping Christmas is here like tomorrow eh !?
Well not me, I still wanna have my last month of holiday, camp and Christmas !
Can't wait can't wait.
Pre-camp shopping and stalking. That would be most fun. The highlight which makes me wanna go back even sooner.
And of course the food, I want curry puff, anyone so kind to courrier me some ?
Two would be enough. =)
Till then,
Stay tuned. =)

2 comments:

sarah said...

hahhaha.. i see u're typing like really fast.. look at all the errors.. but at least it's understandable.. lol.. :P corry puff huh?! must be some really good puff.. LOL!

AChildOfHim said...

Haha.. yup. Fast .... Oh wells... It's like ... Reading it like an Oz. Haha....