Saturday, November 14, 2009

Here Without You

I lost count on the number of days. But I have ... A few weeks left.
A week at home.
A week snowboarding and Thanksgiving.
A week last minute shopping and HK.
That makes... A rough 3 weeks. iu yoke
Glad to know the days are cutting down.
Sorry for the last few days, have been on a cruise to Santa Catalina and Ensenada. Ensenadais in Baja (Pronounced as ba-ha) California, Mexico (Pronounced as Mec-hi-co, there you can speak Spanish)
Lots of food on board. They were all free. Oh yeah. Had lots of bacon. =D
Bacon Charcoal Nummer 2, bacon. Yum.
But ... I want Malaysian food now. I want hokkien mee, tom yam, roti jala, char siew, siu yoke ... and lots of rice. Yes, rice.

Ahh... Few more weeks to go. Hope they'll just fly by and home I come !
The Grand Homecoming.

Stau tuned. =)

No comments: