Friday, October 30, 2009

Everything

Dear fellow readers who reads this dead blog.
I hope to revive it and do update more when I'm away.
A weekend and 2 weekdays to go. FIVE days to be exact till the day I fly off to the land where you get freedom of religion, freedom of speech and freedom of assembly, as the First Amendment states. History, they change the way people think.
So how am I counting down days you asked ?

1.Playing Lego Star Wars on Wii and I'll try to finish all 6 episodes.
Currently at Revenge of the Sith.
2. Hiding my tickets so no one would steal it. Inside joke.
3. Try to pack so I won't risk losing 2 movies and Jala lunch this weekend. Another inside joke.

My iPod dieded on me. Sad case. It's stuck on a Do Not Disconnect mode. I'll wait till the battery runs dry and see what I can do.
I gotta get a landscape picture fast. And send them together with the others. Y'all have to get your own pictures sent if you don't help me get mine. I'm evil. I also have the ability to influnce Nut to take over the world. But I think the world would be pink that time. I wouldn't survive.

My sweet talking skills aren't dying off yet. You there, you're diabetic. Don't believe me ? Take a chance. >=)
Better stay away from me.
No worries I'll stay away from you. For a month. That would be sufficient to see the effects taking on or subsiding.
Of huge waves, huggy wuggies, and sloppy kisses.

Stay tuned kids. G'night.

6 comments:

sarah said...

your posts ahh.. very the confusing one lorr.. or rather it's not quite understandable.. hahahha. i guess only those ppl u're referring to will understand what u're saying.. lol.. anyway, carry on.. LOL! :D

jing ling said...

i don't understand her blog at all!! its getting confusing.. her english isn't english at all...it turns to be some foreign languages.. must be all te weird history that she's learning..
i prefer the last time posting..so much easier to understand...
reading her blog now is like reading literature = u nvr understand it~

Unknown said...

Lit is good !
Haha.
You'll slowly understand la.
>Sarah
I'm referring to none la ... Haha..

sarah said...

that's exactly how i feel too jing ling.. hahahah..

gracie said...

I can totally understand!! and Literature is waaaaay harder than wat is gal is trying to write.. haha.. :)

sloppy kisses???!!! hmmmm.... :D

Unknown said...

Ahh ! Finally someone understands me !
I don't write lit la... haha. I just don't write directly and abrupt.